Jennifer Garner gets a kick out of the eclectic array of things hiding in her junk drawer

Mail Online | 1/16/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/19/8616726-0-image-a-47_1547667326772.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/04/8445789155207695110/1024x576_MP4_8445789155207695110.mp4

Jennifer Garner is trying to start the new year with a clean slate.

So the Camping actress dived into her junk drawer on Wednesday and then shared scenes from her big closet clean-up with her Instagram followers.

Actress - Session - Marie - Kondo - Caption

The hilariously down-to-Earth actress wasn't afraid to get goofy during her 'tidying up' session, which she explained was inspired by organizing expert Marie Kondo in her caption.

'@Mariekondo—I’m all about it,' Jennifer wrote to the Japanese lifestyle maven, whose now-famous method of cleaning suggests people only keep material that 'spark joy' in the owner.

Things - Junk - Drawer - Ex - Ben

Laughing off some of the strange things in her junk drawer, the ex of Ben Affleck tagged her video writing: '#doubloonssparkjoy' and '#junkdrawer‍.'

Her final tag came in the form of an invitation, as she asked Kondo: '#canyoucomeover'?

Jennifer - Video - Help - Things

And Jennifer's clutter-centric video made it clear she could use some help getting rid of things.

While starting her journey into the junk drawer the Peppermint actress seemed to get a kick out of a rain bonnet.

Rain - Bonnet - Headgear - Place - Smile

'Is this a rain bonnet?' she asked while tying her headgear in place with a smile on her face, 'Legit.'

'Silken mist?' Jennifer giggled while pulling a box of pantyhose out of her treasure chest of odd-and-ends. 'Why do I have this? I don't know,' she shrugged.

Alias - Actress - Use - Junk - Layer

The Alias actress wasn't afraid to make use of her spare junk, either. She applied a layer of lip balm before continuing to shuffle through her things.

Belt after belt get pulled out of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.