Why Do They Keep Mentioning My Name?

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/16/2019 | George Prayias
HelloimMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-022018-Dangerous-Man.jpg

SCHUMER: Why is our country suffering self-inflicted damage? Because President Trump is using the American government as leverage in an attempt to extract taxpayer money for a border wall he promised Mexico would pay for. You know, I hear Rush Limbaugh. “He promised this in the campaign.” No, he didn’t. He promised a wall that Mexico would pay for.

SCHUMER: He never said once, that I can recall, in the campaign, “But if Mexico doesn’t pay for it, we’ll pay for it.” Of course, people voted for it! (pause) Or some. (pause) Not that many.

RUSH - End - Did - Choice - Limbaugh

RUSH: He stepped in it at the end of this! Did you catch this? This is choice! “I hear Rush Limbaugh. ‘He promised this in the campaign.’ No, he didn’t. He promised a wall that Mexico would pay for.” These guys are on the thinnest of ice! Is this all they’ve got, that they’re trying to say that Trump never promised to build a wall unless Mexico would pay for it?

That’s the case they want to make now? “He never said once, that I can recall, in the campaign, ‘But if Mexico doesn’t pay for it, we’ll pay for it.'” (chuckling) “Of course, people voted for it!” Chuck You stepped in it. “Of course, people voted for it! Of course, a wall makes… Oops! Some people, some people, not that many. Aw, damn it. Can we edit that out?”

Too bad.

It was live, Chuck.

RUSH - Sound - Bites - CNN - Morning

RUSH: Continuing with the audio sound bites. Moving over to CNN this morning — look, I’m convinced, I don’t want anybody to misunderstand things here. I’m convinced, I mean, why does Chuck Schumer, why do these people keep mentioning my name? Why are they running out there saying that I’m the guy running the country, determining the shutdown?

Now, I will acknowledge that maybe some of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: