Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall flaunts her peachy derrière in bedazzled swimsuit on Thailand break

Mail Online | 1/16/2019 | Rianne Addo;Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/16/8607560-0-image-a-67_1547654641474.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/17/7433655024220222382/1024x576_MP4_7433655024220222382.mp4

She's treated her fans to a glimpse of her idyllic getaway with her boyfriend Jed Elliott.

And Jade Thirlwall turned up the heat as she struck a series of sultry poses by her stunning hotel balcony in her latest Instagram snaps from her Thailand break on Wednesday.

Mix - Member - Pulses - Figure - Swimsuit

The Little Mix member, 26, set pulses racing as she slipped her slimline figure into square-neck swimsuit, which boasted intricate sparkly embellishments throughout its bodice.

Featuring daringly-cut sides, the Black Magic singer put her pert derrière on full display while standing beside her infinity pool.

Songstress - Tresses - Ponytail - Features - Eyeshadow

The songstress wore her curly tresses into a loose ponytail, and accentuated her striking features with shimmery brown eyeshadow with a slash of red lipstick.

Earlier that day, Jade fed elephants at the Krabi Elephant Sanctuary with her musician beau, 27.

Excursion - Jade - Figure - Bikini - Pair

For their special excursion, Jade looked sensational as she showcased her toned figure in a tiny black bikini, with a pair of denim shorts over the top.

Earlier that week, the singer ensured all eyes were on her as she slipped her toned physique into a patterned two-piece for another sizzling snap.

Jade - Comment - Section - Break - Holiday

Jade took to her comment section to gush over her idyllic break: 'About to annoy you all with numerous holiday pics... had the loveliest two weeks, stayed at two stunning hotels, endured a scary a** storm.

'Went to a beautiful sanctuary for rescued elephants, got a sickness bug where at one point I thought I was possessed, had a kinda mini break from social media which was good for me... bitten 9 times which was a personal record.

'Krabi

'Krabi is truly one of the most...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!