1 Chilling Event Changed James Woods Forever: ‘I’ve Never Traveled Unarmed Since That Day’

Conservative Tribune | 1/16/2019 | Kara Pendleton
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/james-woods-gun.jpg

Actor and conservative firebrand James Woods shared a bit of his personal story with his followers on Twitter and it sends a strong pro-Second Amendment message.

According to Woods, he experienced a terrifying moment over 50 years ago and it changed his life forever.

Gunpoint - New - York - Subway - Twenties

“I was robbed at gunpoint in a New York subway in my twenties,” he wrote Tuesday. “When a stranger puts a loaded gun to your head, you feel certain your life is over at that moment. Don’t even discuss it, if it hasn’t happened to you.”

“I have never traveled unarmed since that day,” he concluded.

Woods - Dozens - Replies - Post - People

Woods received dozens of replies on the post with people sharing their own experiences of being threatened at gunpoint or otherwise being the victim of a crime.

Like Woods, I also had a gun pointed at my head by a man who had the intent of killing me. In those moments, which seemed like an eternity, I felt like I couldn’t breathe.

Notion - Anything - Trigger

A notion consumed me that if I moved, or breathed, or did anything at all other than stand perfectly still, he would pull the trigger and I would...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!