Rapper Cardi B: I Would’ve ‘Punched the Wig Out of Trump’ over McDonald’s at White House

Breitbart | 1/15/2019 | Staff
jster97 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/CardiBcrop2.jpg

Rapper Cardi B exploded on President Trump Tuesday for serving McDonald’s to the Clemson football team, calling it “disrespectful” and saying the players shouldn’t have gone at all.

“If you gonna fly out a team that bust they **** practicing–you gonna fly them out to give them some cold motherfuckin’ french fries, that is disrespectful, and that’s like spitting in a ****’s face,” Cardi B said.

God - Motherfuckin'–I - Wig - Trump - Bro

“Like I swear to God, if I was there, I would have punched the motherfuckin’–I would have motherfuckin’ punched the wig out of Trump, bro,” the rapper, real name Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar said.

President Trump served fast food to the Clemson football team during their visit to the White House, due to the ongoing government shutdown.

Statement - White - House - Deputy - Press

In a statement, White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley said, “Because the Democrats refuse to negotiate on border security, much of the residence staff at the White House is furloughed–so the President...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!