Announcing – Leadership Network Senior Pastor’s Next Level Group

Ron Edmondson | 1/16/2019 | Ron Edmondson
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://ronedmondson.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/AA99B55B-3B87-4AD8-903A-4415E005FCD4-520x390.jpeg

I have a limited number of seats in an upcoming Senior Pastor’s Next Level Group. Interested in joining me for a group/peer learning experience?

After serving as a lead pastor for over 16 years, following over 20 years in business and government, I know first hand the challenges of senior leadership. When I transitioned into the CEO role at Leadership Network, I knew I wanted to keep a close hand in the local church.

Ways - Pastor - Groups - One - Pastor

One of the most effective ways I think I can do this is to lead one of the senior pastor groups, like the one that helped me most as a pastor and sold me on the model of Leadership Network.

Would you be interested in spending time with a group of your lead pastor peers and me to discuss your ministry and personal challenges? Are you wrestling with questions such as:

Dollar - Capital - Campaign

Should we launch into a multi-million dollar capital campaign?

What is the best approach to launching our new multi-site campus?

Change - Environment

How do we navigate change in a complex environment?

How should we reorganize our staff and structure due to the incredible growth God has blessed our church with lately?

Level - Growth - Church

How do we get to the next level of growth in our church?

Are we on the right track?

______ - Problem - Today

What do I do with ______ (insert the problem you’re struggling with today)?

Leadership Network (www.leadnet.org) is a nonprofit organization passionately dedicated to assisting high capacity leaders multiply their impact for the Kingdom. One key way we do this is in peer group settings. These groups provide the environment for leaders and mentors to meet together, talk through the issues they are facing, and form new relationships, which probably wouldn’t...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Ron Edmondson
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.