This Is Us' Sterling K. Brown Talks Randall's Political Epiphany, Teases Goran Visnjic's 'Passion'-Filled Role

TVLine | 1/15/2019 | Kimberly Roots
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/this-is-us-season-3-episode-10-h.jpg?w=630

Warning: This post contains spoilers for Tuesday’s This Is Us.

So, congrats, Randall! What’s next?

First - Series - Star - Sterling - K

First off, says series star Sterling K. Brown, the Alpine, N.J. wing of the Pearson family is going to discuss whether a move to Philly is a good idea.

“That’s definitely something that’s worth considering,” he tells TVLine during a break in filming. “Then there’s just some general talk about what kind of strain his absence from the family causes on the family as a whole, and what kind of responsibilities or sharing of responsibilities they have to reallocate because of this new position.” He pauses, then adds with a chuckle: “That’s all I”m going to say about that!”

Brown - Schedule - Us - Movies - Year

Even though Brown’s schedule is rather packed (aside from This Is Us, he’s got three movies coming out later this year) — and the NBC drama’s cast is notoriously careful with what they can and can’t say about the show — we somehow managed to eke out a few delicious teases from the Randall, the myth, the legend. Read on for our chat with Brown.

TVLINE | That fight in the bedroom between Beth and Randall felt like the most intense argument we’ve seen them have. Did it feel that way to you?

Ooh - Well - Vegas - Difference - Opinion

Ooh. Well I guess it’s between that and Vegas, when they both had a difference of opinion on how to deal with Deja at the strip club. But the one that airs tonight feels particularly… there’s nothing pithy at the end of it. It’s just, “You know what? You need to get out of my face, I need to get out of your face before somebody says something that they regret.” It’s tense.

TVLINE | Do you think there’s any truth to what he says about Beth being jealous of his having purpose?

Fight - Truth

You know what? In every fight, the truth...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!