CNN Analyst Accuses Fox News Contributor of Benefiting From ‘White Privilege’ (He’s Black)

Washington Free Beacon | 1/15/2019 | Jeffrey Cimmino
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/david-webb-fb.jpg

BY: Jeffrey Cimmino

CNN analyst Areva Martin incorrectly assumed Fox News contributor and Sirius XM radio host David Webb is white and suggested he has benefited from "white privilege" during a debate on his radio show.

Martin - Webb - People - Jobs - Webb

Martin and Webb were debating what qualifies people for certain jobs, and Webb said expertise and experience were more important than race, in his view, Mediate reports.

"Shouldn't their requirement, their primary requirement, regardless of ethnicity, regardless of network, be that they are capable of covering politics?" Webb said. "For instance, if you're going to cover political campaigns, sports may not be the most qualified background. And that brings to the point of if people want to get into these fields regardless of color, I've chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I'm qualified to be in each one. I never considered my color the issue. I considered my qualifications the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...