Tom Holland shares FIRST LOOK at Spider-Man Far From Home teaser trailer live

Mail Online | 7/5/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/15/15/8553786-0-image-a-83_1547565558304.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/15/4444296961805432193/1024x576_MP4_4444296961805432193.mp4

Tom Holland revealed the first look at Spider-Man: Far From Home live on Instagram on Tuesday, which went hilariously wrong when the audio was out of sync.

The actor, 22, took to his social media to reveal the clip to his fans, but the event went wrong, and his co-stars Jake Gyllenhaal and Zendaya told him to stop and post the video on YouTube instead.

Reveal - Star - 'It - Date - January

Preparing for the reveal, the star yawned before saying: 'It is 5.52 am, the date is the 15 of January 2019. It’s obviously a big and exciting year for Spider-Man: Far From Home, but I don't know what I’m supposed to be showing you right now.

He continued: 'Sony just sent me an image which says Sony in the middle, but they said I shouldn’t watch it til I do this.

'I - Trailer - Trailer

'I don't know what I’m about to show you but I’m assuming it’s the trailer but I haven’t seen it, if it is the trailer then I have seen it, but if it’s not then I haven't seen it.'

The actor then played the video, and after trying, and failing, several times to make the clip work he admitted: 'It’s totally out of sync but I don’t want to, I don’t you to. What can I do? What can I do?'

Jake - Zendaya - Tom - Today - Posted

After Jake and Zendaya repeatedly told him to post it online, Tom said: 'They’re telling me to post it, so I better listen to them. I’m going to do that, I will make sure it will come out today because I have it, and I’ll make sure it’s posted.'

Despite the technical issues, Sony released a full teaser trailer after the star had finished his live video which previewed the character's return after the tragic events at the end of Avengers: Infinity War.

Peter - Parker

Peter Parker disintegrated at the very...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!