TRUMP MOVES CLOSER TO INVOKING EMERGENCY POWERS TO BUILD WALL

canadafreepress.com | 1/11/2019 | Matthew Vadum
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/vadum011119.jpg

Fed up with Democratic obstruction, President Donald J. Trump moved closer yesterday to fulfilling his signature campaign promise by declaring a national emergency under federal law so the government can finally move forward with building a desperately needed wall on the nation’s porous multi-state border with Mexico.

“We’re either going to have a win, make a compromise, because I think a compromise is a win for everybody, or I will declare a national emergency,” Trump said at the White House Thursday before leaving for a tour of the border in Texas.

Problem - Minutes - Security - Problem - Minutes

They could solve this problem in literally 15 minutes. We could be back. We could have border security. They could stop this problem in 15 minutes if they wanted to. I really believe now that they don’t want to. I really believe that. I really believe that they don’t care about crime. I really believe this. The Democrats don’t care about crime.

They’ve been taken over by a group of young people who, frankly, in some cases — I’ve been watching — I actually think they’re crazy. But they’ve been taken over by a group that is so far left. I really don’t think they care about crime. And, you know, sadly, they’re viewing this as the beginning of the 2020 presidential race, and that’s okay with me. But they have been taken over by a group of people that don’t care about gangs. They don’t care about human trafficking and drugs. They don’t care about anything. I’ll tell you what — they have gone crazy.

Experts - President - Authority - Emergency - Statute

Legal experts say the president has the authority to declare an emergency and invoke a federal statute called the National Emergencies Act that President Gerald Ford signed into law on Sept. 14, 1976.

“The Democrats & their media mouthpieces have been warned, either deal or the president will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?