James McVey reveals he's planned a 'big reunion' with his I'm A Celebrity pals at upcoming wedding

Mail Online | 1/15/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/15/11/8545466-0-image-a-4_1547552052260.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/31/7097110548419592773/1024x576_MP4_7097110548419592773.mp4

He announced his engagement to his long-term girlfriend earlier this month, following his successful stint in the Australian jungle.

And James McVey revealed he plans to stage an I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! reunion at his upcoming wedding to Kirstie Brittain, during an appearance on Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Lucy Horobin on Tuesday.

Vamps - Rocker - Jungle - Harry - Redknapp

The Vamps rocker, 25, who has previously admitted jungle king Harry Redknapp helped him choose the engagement ring, said he hopes for a big reunion of his celeb campmates at the nuptials.

He said: 'I’d love to invite them all, well I will invite them all – I don’t know why I said I’d love to, I will invite them all. I’d love for them all to be there. Hopefully it’ll be a big kind of reunion.

Lucy - 'And - Anyone - Night - Time

Lucy asked: 'And is there anyone that’s more likely to be on the night time list and not the daytime list?

James responded: 'Ooo no, I’m going to invite them all to the first bit. I know though that Rita [Simons] will probably be there at the very end of the night.

Reality - Hunk - Band - Vamps - Wedding

The reality hunk also said his band The Vamps may perform at his wedding, but ruled out taking to the stage himself.

He said: 'I’d hate to perform at my wedding so maybe the other three can do it.'

Capital - Breakfast - Roman - Kemp - Vick

Appearing on Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp and Vick Hope, the star opened up about his bromance with former football manager Harry, 71.

Vick said: 'Was it also a decision you made alongside Harry Redknapp? Did he help you choose the ring? Is that right?

James - 'He

James said: 'He did, he did.

Admitting Harry had cemented his decision to propose, he said: 'When we were in the jungle we had nothing to talk about obviously so rings were the topic of conversation...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!