Correct two misunderstandings:— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) January 14, 2019
1. Galaxy S10 is also 3-Camera, not 2-Camera. The evidence is their protective shell: S10 and S10+ have the same size camera area.
2. The S10 series will not use LPDDR5 and UDS3.0. The evidence is that AnTutu memory : it is very ordinary result pic.twitter.com/t3knLD8xXV
The Galaxy S10+ has a 7.8mm thick body and a 4000mAh battery 😀— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) January 12, 2019
The exact size of the future Galaxy phone screen:— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) December 24, 2018
S10 Lite: 5.75 inches
S10: 6.11 inches
S10+: 6.44 inches
S10 5G version: 6.66 inches
Note10: 6.75 inches
I can't speak for Samsung...— Evan Blass (@evleaks) October 31, 2018
...but I do know that LG plans to unveil a foldable phone at its 2019 CES keynote.
The Galaxy S10 protective case tells us that the 3.5mm headphone jack still exists. pic.twitter.com/QIKSEB8dt4— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) December 9, 2018
Few preliminary Galaxy S10 details:— Evan Blass (@evleaks) November 13, 2018
- "Punch hole" style selfie cam cutout (sounds like Infinity-O display).
- Ultrasonic, in-display FPS
- Three rear cameras (standard/wide/tele)
- One UI over Android Pie