Gay Conservative Milo Seeks Political Asylum In USA, No Longer Feels Safe In Islamized Britain

The Gateway Pundit | 1/14/2019 | Staff
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/abr-1200x630.jpg

In an op-ed published on David Horowitz’s Front Page Magazine, provocateur and best-selling author Milo Yiannopoulos announced that he has consulted with an immigration attorney and will be seeking asylum in the United States.

Yiannopoulos is a native of Great Britain who recently married an American citizen and become eligible for a green card.

Column - Place - Pantheon - Right-wing - Hate

In 2015, I wrote the column that secured my place in the pantheon of Right-wing hate figures: “I’m A Gay Man And Mass Muslim Immigration Terrifies Me.” Shortly afterwards, I left London, disturbed by the state of my capital city and hoping that with a megaphone in America I could sound the alarm about European Islamization. But the cancer has further metastasized. Although I have since married an American citizen, and am therefore eligible for a green card, I am applying for asylum in the United States. It’s the only way to be sure I never have to return to a country with so many citizens eager to see me imprisoned or dead.

Muslims in the UK have the most bigoted and barbaric values of any Islamic community anywhere in the West, and their reactionary social attitudes aren’t restricted to homosexuality. Only three per cent of British Muslims believe any sex outside marriage is morally acceptable. One in twenty Muslims in Britain say they sympathize with suicide bombers. A third believe that men should be permitted multiple wives. 39 per cent agree that “women should always obey their husbands.”

Years - Yiannopoulos - Star - Counter-culture - America

Over the past two years, Yiannopoulos has become a recognizable star of conservative counter-culture in America and beyond. He’s been banned by Twitter and de-platformed from crowdfunding sites for speaking out against the Islamization of the West. Despite the constant onslaught from unkempt feminazis (his term) and the mainstream media, he has not relented one bit.

But their loathing of gays is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!