Dancing On Ice's Matt Evers takes a swipe at Megan Barton-Hanson

Mail Online | 1/14/2019 | Rebecca Lawrence;Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
PaMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/14/12/8502700-0-image-a-49_1547467772228.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/14/3686875752786146429/1024x576_MP4_3686875752786146429.mp4

They were caught in a public feud last month when Megan Barton-Hanson claimed it was 'unmanly' to wear sequins on the ice rink.

And Dancing On Ice professional Matt Evers stoked the flames with his nemesis as he hit out at the 'sour' Love Island star during an appearance on Heart Radio on Monday, as he told her to 'enjoy life' and 'support' her boyfriend, Wes Nelson.

Skater - Comments - Viewers - Megan - Wes

The 42-year-old skater made the comments after viewers suggested Megan, 24, had looked less than impressed as Wes, 21, took to the rink with his newly-single partner Vanessa Bauer during Sunday's show.

'This is really awkward', Matt admitted, adding: 'Her and I aren’t necessarily best of friends through things that she has said about our show previously.

Show - Ice - Sequins - Lycra - OK

'And again like I said earlier on the show here, I will defend Dancing on Ice. It is not unmanly to wear sequins and lycra, OK? And when I pick girls up on my head – previously on the series not with [current partner Gemma Collins] – however yeah...

'I just want Megan to enjoy life. You know what I mean?'

Star - Boyfriend - 'She - Bit - Night

Suggesting the star didn't appear to be supporting her boyfriend, he added: 'She did look a little bit sour last night.

'Be supportive of your boyfriend. You know, he’s working his little tail off right now and he was fantastic.'

Sunday - Night - Episode - Show - Megan

During Sunday night's episode of the show Megan sat in the audience showing her full support for her boyfriend, however some fans hinted that she wasn't happy with some of the comments made by the judge's surrounding Wes' partnership.

This comes after it was revealed that Vanessa, 22, split with her boyfriend Louis Nathaniel after he became concerned about her 'growing closeness' to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!