Prince Harry gives girl a hug during a walkabout in Birkenhead

Mail Online | 1/14/2019 | Martha Cliff for MailOnline;Rebecca English Royal Correspondant For The Daily Mail
Nighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/14/12/8503482-0-image-a-33_1547468557399.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/14/1802688618048016006/1024x576_MP4_1802688618048016006.mp4

Prince Harry delighted a four-year-old girl when he gave her a hug during a walkabout in Birkenhead on Monday.

The Duke of Sussex, 34, embraced Eliza Morris after seeing her sign 'Gingers Unite - I love you Harry' among the crowds this morning.

Prince - Youngster - Hair - Hair - Sign

The prince approached the youngster, who also has red hair, and said 'I love this! Do you love your hair, the sign is amazing!'

Harry stopped as he and his pregnant wife, Meghan, spent more than 45 minutes chatting to the crowds in Hamilton Square, Birkenhead.

Vanina - Coutinho - Brazil - UK - Members

Among them was Vanina Coutinho, originally from Brazil, who has travelled across the UK to see members of the Royal Family.

She squealed with excitement as she got to complement Meghan on her £1,085 red Sentaler coat.

Couple - Visit - Hamilton - Square - Sculpture

The couple began their visit at Hamilton Square to view a new sculpture erected in November to mark the 100th anniversary of Wilfred Owen's death.

The statue, which is named after one of the Birkenhead war poet's poems, 'Futility', is cast in bronze and represents an exhausted World War One solider.

Plaque - Visit - Veterans - Members - Birkenhead

They will unveil a plaque to mark the visit, before meeting local veterans and members of the Birkenhead Institute Old Boys, of which poet Wilfred Owen belonged to, and which played a part in the creation of the tribute.

This afternoon they are set to visit Tomorrow's Women Wirral, an...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?