Lady Gaga Sobs Uncontrollably After Critics' Choice Win: "Thank You, I Love You"

POPSUGAR Entertainment | 1/13/2019 | Quinn Keaney
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/IM7GIFB1bT75qplXybOxT1NjFmM/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2019/01/13/178/n/1922283/0e3ae70d5c3bff56e624a1.66386628_.jpg

Did you realize that it was possible for two actors to tie at the Critics' Choice Awards? Hopefully you do by now, since the event featured not one, but two instances of a tie in best actress categories. The first was for best actress in a movie made for television or limited series, which saw Amy Adams and Patricia Arquette both winning. The second was for best actress in a film, which went to both Glenn Close for The Wife, and Lady Gaga for A Star Is Born. Close, as usual, delivered an incredible speech, but Gaga's is the one that had the audience weeping into their Champagne.

"I went to places in my mind and in my heart that I did not know existed, or that I could. Thank you so much to the BFCA; this is a tremendous honor. I feel recognized not just for my performance, but for the inner work it took in the creation of this character," she said through...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Entertainment
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?