Inside the 'violent' marriage of white nationalist Richard Spencer

Mail Online | 1/13/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/13/19/8471934-0-image-a-27_1547406401261.jpg

The estranged Russian wife of white nationalist leader Richard Spencer has detailed allegations of their violent and abusive marriage as their bitter divorce continues to plays out in court.

Nina Kouprianova, who married Spencer in 2010 and is the mother of his two young children, filed for divorce in Whitefish, Montana last year.

Interviews - Court - Documents - Husband - Year

She has previously claimed in interviews and in court documents that her 40-year-old estranged husband physically, verbally and emotionally abused her throughout their eight year marriage.

In an interview with HuffPost, Kouprianova detailed specific allegations of abuse she suffered at the hands of Spencer dating back to the early days of their relationship.

Couple - Niagra - Falls - August - Ceremony

The couple married in Niagra Falls back in August 2010 but had planned a larger ceremony in Whitefish where they lived for January 2011.

Kouprianova said she was in bed with a stomach bug just days before the 2011 ceremony when Spencer asked her to watch a James Bond movie with him in the basement.

Kouprianova - Spencer - Stairs - Legs - Hair

When she said no, Kouprianova claims Spencer dragged her down the stairs by her legs and hair.

They went ahead with the ceremony days later and Kouprianova said she was hopeful the incident wouldn't happen again.

Kouprianova - Neck - Jaw - Months - July

Kouprianova claims he also held her by the neck and jaw when she was four months pregnant in July 2014 and pushed her into a stove on another occasion when she was also pregnant.

She alleges to have hours worth of recordings of Spencer screaming at her and telling her to kill herself.

Series - Messages - Kouprianova - Spencer - 'F**k

In a series of text messages Kouprianova says were exchanged with Spencer in 2016, he tells her: 'F**k you. Please kill yourself'.

'I hope you kill yourself. I would actually respect you,' another message read.

'I - Apologize - Argument - Lack - Attention

She allegedly responded: 'I apologize for getting into an argument with you. I was hurt by your lack of simple five-minute attention'.

Spencer wrote back:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!