A Billionaire Father, a Fear of Separation and a Fight for Her Life: Inside Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Private World

E! Online | 1/13/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20181111/rs_600x600-181211102640-600-Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-JR-121118.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Luckily, she had Brad by her side. From their early days working together, Julia was taken with him. "He was gorgeous," she said. "He looked like Björn Borg or something. I remember thinking early on that this was the guy for me, but I didn't dare tell anyone, for fear they would say, 'That's ridiculous. You're so young—you don't know what you're talking about.' So I kept that little secret close to my heart."

After two years working on the show together, however, Brad was let go and Julia began feeling even more isolated than before. The lone bright spot? A writer she'd developed a friendship with by the name of Larry David. "He was as miserable as I was," she said. "I'd hang out in his office and **** and moan."

Dick - Show - Season - Lorne

When Dick left the show in 1985 after her third season and Lorne returned, she wasn't invited back.

Soon, she and Brad headed out west to Los Angeles, where she began exploring a career that progressed in stops and starts, with roles in pilots that went nowhere or shows that were very short-lived. In 1987, the couple tied the knot. And then, a few years later and following the disappointment of a failed Warner Bros. development deal, a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!