The Greatest Dancer: Cheryl admits it takes her THREE hours to get ready

Mail Online | 1/12/2019 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/12/20/8445218-0-image-a-18_1547326189236.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/12/7949908754523404439/1024x576_MP4_7949908754523404439.mp4

Cheryl confessed it takes her three hours to pull off her trademark glamorous looks during the latest episode of The Greatest Dancer on Saturday.

In awe of her new BFF, Oti Mabuse quizzed her fellow dance captain on what time she has to start getting ready for the new BBC dance show.

Love - Made - Me - Do - Hitmaker

The Love Made Me Do This hitmaker, 35, revealed she has to get up as early as seven to ensure she completes her beauty regime.

Oti asked: 'What time did you have to get up to do your make-up?'

Cheryl - 'Seven

Cheryl confessed: 'Seven.'

Surprised, Oti responded: 'You need three hours to get ready?'

Fellow - Dance - Captain - Matthew - Morrison

Fellow dance captain Matthew Morrison gushed over Cheryl's 'perfect' looks as he stressed to look as good as she does she needs to put in a 'lot of work'.

He claimed: 'She doesn't just look like this, she needs a lot of work.'

Show - Fans - Fight - Love - Hitmaker

The show started out with adoring fans showering the Fight For This Love hitmaker with their praises and Cheryl was quick to please her admirers.

Cheryl told her fans: 'I love you!'

Matthew - Morrison - Shoulder - Cheekily - 'We

Matthew Morrison tapped on her shoulder and cheekily said: 'We're here to work.'

Dynamic Dads — made up of seven men — were the first group to head to the stage who have no dancing background.

Matthew - Dad - Lot - People - Dads

Matthew remarked: 'As a new dad myself, I love what you represent, a lot of people think dads lose their cool, you are proving that is not true. You are doing this for your kids and this is such an amazing thing.'

Cheryl said: 'What you really touched me it is actually a real deal for you guys and it means a lot. I love to see the emotion and passion so good for you dad.'

Captains - Greatest - Dancer - Surprise - Cheryl

As captains on The Greatest Dancer, it is no surprise Cheryl and Oti have quickly developed a close friendship with one...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!
Tagged: