Three Benefits of Reading the Bible Through Each Year

Eidos | 1/12/2019 | Staff
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/169/2016/11/synagogue-458371_640_opt.jpg

Some great books I read and reread. Wisdom, insight, and sheer beauty come with care. Much is gained the first time a great book such as Jane Eyre is read, perhaps most of the wisdom. The deeper wisdom, the relationship of the entire novel to the Biblical book of Revelation, comes over repeated readings.

Every scholar I respect has read and reread key books. Pick a few and try to learn deeply. Naturally one should also read broadly and quickly.

Key - Books - Lifetime

Take and read: much quickly (though thoughtfully) and a few key books for a lifetime.

Let me suggest that even if I was not a Christian, an excellent choice would be The Bible. The Bible is a remarkable collection of texts from a diverse group of writers separated from each other by centuries and civilizational assumptions. Centuries of civilization in many lands from England to Ethiopia make better sense if one know the Bible.

Billions - World - Christian - Bible - Majority

For growing billions of the world who are Christian, the Bible is central. Like the vast majority of Christians, I go to a church...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Eidos
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...
Tagged: