Kate Hudson breastfeeds baby Rani as she 'works' after revealing she would like a son

Mail Online | 1/12/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/12/17/8440062-0-image-a-26_1547312714052.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/10/6703766836537573189/1024x576_MP4_6703766836537573189.mp4

She welcomed daughter Rani three months ago.

And Kate Hudson showcased her maternal multi-tasking skills on Saturday, as she breastfed her baby while 'working'.

Daughter - Goldie - Hawn - Picture - Instagram

The 39-year-old daughter of Goldie Hawn shared a picture to Instagram of Rani latched on, which she captioned: 'When you're workin but babies gotta eat.'

The actress went on to thank the photographer, writing: '(Love you @ninomunoz).'

Kate - Window - Seat

Kate was perfectly lit, against a white window, as she rested on a striped seat.

The Almost Famous beauty was wearing a baby pink hoodie and plum leggings, while Rani was clad in a bubblegum pink onesie.

Rani - Months - Kate - Child - Danny

Despite Rani being just three months old, Kate admitted she's already thinking about a second child with Danny Fujikawa.

Kate - who has two older sons - appeared on The Today Show this week and revealed she's ready for another child as Danny 'needs his own son'.

Kids - Star - NBC - Morning - Show

'I always thought I'd have four to six kids,' the star said on the NBC morning show.

'That was like, when I was really little, I thought that. But when you come from a big family, I think, well maybe it's the opposite, you either don't want kids or you want a lot of kids. So I always thought I'd have [more kids],' she added.

Addition - Rani - Kate - Shares - Son

In addition to Rani, Kate shares son Ryder, 15, with ex-husband Chris Robinson whom she divorced in 2007.

Four...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.