Emmy Rossum Might Return to Shameless Someday: "The Door Is Open to Come Back"

POPSUGAR Entertainment | 1/11/2019 | Ryan Roschke
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/ie5OCF0IDnOIVjxNnvRSjz81LDE/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2019/01/10/862/n/1922283/c664c8f55c379fec79f8b7.33556041_.jpg

Last Summer, Emmy Rossum devastated Shameless fans when she announced that she'd decided to leave the show. "Try not to think of me as gone," she said in a lengthy statement announcing the news. "Just think of me as moving down the block." Now, in January 2019, we're just days away from the second half of her final season. And while we can't wait for the season to start, we also don't want to see her go! Based on her clear downward spiral, it's hard not to wonder whether her character Fiona might die in the end. However, Rossum's new interview with Shape has given us a glimmer of hope.

Rossum is the cover star for Shape's January/February issue, in which she, of course, talks a lot about her wellness philosophy, her own journey with health and well-being, meal prep — the works. But there is a point where she talks at length about her departure from Shameless. "I made 110 episodes playing the character of Fiona, and it's been an incredible journey," she told the magazine. "I've learned a lot about myself as a person and as an actor." But perhaps the most hopeful...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Entertainment
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: