Simon Cowell displays his bronzed torso as he strolls down the beach

Mail Online | 1/12/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/12/00/8422242-0-image-a-170_1547252378008.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/01/1712132068977260060/1024x576_MP4_1712132068977260060.mp4

The Cowells are still sunning it up on their annual winter jaunt to Barbados.

And Simon Cowell, 59, and his son Eric, four, made the most of their trip as they made their way towards the ocean toting colourful life jackets on Friday.

Music - Mogul - Tan - Shoreline - Pair

The music mogul flaunted a glowing tan as he strolled along the sandy shoreline wearing a pair of white shorts and his signature aviator shades.

Simon and his son have spent several afternoons enjoying jet-ski rides during their Barbadian break so they were presumably off for another trip around the bay.

Father - Eric - Pair - Swim - Shorts

Walking alongside his famous father, Eric rocked a pair of whale-print swim shorts, a striped T-shirt and a pair of blue goggles as well as his life jacket.

While making their way down the beach, Simon stopped to chat to and shake heads with some bikini-clad female fans.

Simon - Spirits - Backlash - Emergence - Clip

Simon appeared in good spirits after suffering backlash following the emergence of an old clip from 2004 where the judge 'fat-shamed' an X Factor contestant.

Simon along with former X Factor judges Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne came under fire for telling a talent show hopeful to 'go on a diet'.

Clip - ITV - Singing - Contest - Series

In a resurfaced clip from the ITV singing contest's inaugural series, the trio deliver harsh criticism about wannabe singer Samantha's weight after she performs Mariah Carey's Hero.

During her segment on the episode, the contestant revealed she cancelled her honeymoon in order to audition in front of the industry experts, only for them to tell her to go on a diet if she wanted to progress any further in the competition.

Song - Band - Manager - Louis - Beaming

After delivering her song, band manager Louis cruelly tells a beaming...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?