Hoda Kotb reveals Haley Joy wears Jenna Bush Hager's kids' hand-me-downs

Mail Online | 1/11/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/11/17/8412132-0-image-a-24_1547229247818.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/11/6567868517157391998/1024x576_MP4_6567868517157391998.mp4

Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager are both friends and colleagues, so it's only natural that their little girls would start sharing clothes.

The Today show stars were chatting on Thursday morning's show when Hoda, 54, revealed that her 23-month-old daughter Haley Joy has been wearing hand-me-downs from Jenna's kids, Mila, five, and Poppy, three.

Hoda - Girl - Month - Birthday - Size

Hoda's little girl is just a month away from her second birthday, making her the perfect size to fit into her friends' old clothes, but what's most surprising is the fact Poppy actually recognized that Haley was wearing one of her outfits.

It all started when Hoda posted an adorable video of Haley dancing to the song 'Chinese Boxes' by Kim Richie earlier this month.

Clip - Haley - Blue - Shirt - Flowers

In the clip, Haley looks darling in a long blue and white striped shirt with flowers on the front and white leggings.

'I was looking at it and Mila and Poppy heard the baby,' Jenna recalled. 'They said, "Oh, I want to see! It's Haley." And Poppy goes, "Poppy's dress."

Hoda - Head - Jenna - Girls - Haley

Hoda threw her head back and laughed while Jenna excitedly explained it was one of the hand-me-downs her girls had passed down to Haley.

'I love me a hand-me-down,' she said, but they were both a bit surprised that Poppy actually noticed she once owned the top Haley was wearing.

Poppy - Jenna

'Isn't it weird that Poppy recognized it?' Jenna asked.

Hoda was wondering the same thing, asking: 'How did she remember?'

Anchor - Jenna - Nothing - Clothes - Girls

The anchor went on to say that Jenna has been nothing but generous with the clothes her girls have grown out of, although she admitted the offerings can sometimes be hit or miss.

'That's what I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!