Penn Jillette's magical advice for keeping healthy at CES 2019: Just give up

CNET | 1/10/2019 | Scott Stein
donuzumaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/1WfN22vMP6HamScmpTkjBpO6HE4=/724x407/2019/01/09/8cf424bc-1721-4f1e-967b-f007cff02a7d/penn-and-scott-ces-2019-4.jpg

I loved watching Penn and Teller when I was young. Inexplicably, I threw up as a kid during one of their shows, and then I remember meeting them in the lobby and how they made me love magic. I still practice tricks and think about how magic bends reality.

Penn Jillette also lost over a hundred pounds in 2016 after suffering from high blood pressure, and has kept the weight off. That's a trick I find hard to pull off, even though I have high blood pressure and need to lose weight and use connected scales and plenty of fitness bands.

Advice - Show - CES - Las - Vegas

His advice to me on how to stay healthy at a show like CES 2019 surprised me: "If you are staying in Las Vegas and you don't live here and you're staying in a hotel, give up. That's my advice, give up. There's no way to stay fit, or healthy or anything: everyone, go have fries or pie! That's your only choice: give up, and decide to start again when you get back."

So, that's not necessarily what everyone thinks is the case at CES: In fact, of course you can be healthy, eat healthy food, get exercise, and not give up. But to me, that's besides the point. I struggle with consistency, and commitment, and I get discouraged...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.