Teen contortionist performs incredible aerial routine

Mail Online | 1/10/2019 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
urbanagirl3 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/21/8329734-0-image-a-225_1547070657169.jpg

A teenage contortionist managed to leave America's Got Talent: The Champions judges in shock as she completed an incredible performance on the show on Monday.

Sofie Dossi, a self-taught contortionist, took to the stage on the first episode of the talent show spin-off and performed a jaw-dropping acrobatic performance that saw her spinning faster than she ever has before.

America - Got - Talent - Finals - Season

The 17-year-old originally appeared on America's Got Talent when she was just 14-years-old, but despite making it into the finals of season 11, Sofie didn't win the overall contest.

The latest episode of the spin-off show aired on Monday night, and saw Sofie making her comeback, as the gymnast stepped confidently onto the stage.

Performance - 'I

Speaking ahead of her performance, the 17-year-old said: 'I've never been more determined. If I'm going to compete with the best, I have to bring out my best.

'I want to win this time,' she added.

Gymnast - Posts

The gymnast began her routine perched on three thin balancing posts.

After shifting her weight to just one of the tiny posts, Sofie used her hands to hold position as she turned around slowly, revealing just a snippet of her extreme skills.

Posts - Trick - Legs - Body - Post

Before jumping down from the balancing posts, she completed a trick that saw her more or less fold her legs and body over - all while holding onto a post with just her hands, as the audience clapped and cheered.

As the judges, Simon Cowell, Mel B, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel looked on in admiration, Sofie made her way onto the main stage.

Foot - Stage - Front - Handspring - Arm

When she arrived at the foot of the stage, she performed a front handspring, before attaching her arm to an aerial hoop as it dangled from the ceiling.

The talented teen then began using one leg to spin around in one spot on the stage, while keeping...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.