Melissa McCarthy goes for a casual look in LA... after calling Jennifer Aniston 'a little nugget'

Mail Online | 1/9/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
doona07 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/22/8332496-0-image-a-145_1547074633262.jpg

Melissa McCarthy was spotted Wednesday in Los Angeles while out running errands in a no-fuss getup.

This comes just after the 48-year-old Can You Ever Forgive Me? star shared the names of a few of her best Hollywood friends while speaking with InStyle magazine.

Actress - A-listers - Jennifer - Aniston - Nicole

The comic actress admitted she is close to A-listers Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman.

The 5ft2in Tammy star was out in LA in a casual ensemble, with a dark blue sweat shirt and blue-and-white patterned leggings.

Melissa - Coat - Dark - Beanie - Hat

Melissa wore a black coat and a dark green beanie hat, plus a small black handbag.

She also carried an elegant beige Gucci bag with a green and red stripe running up the side.

InStyle - Melissa - Women - Jennifer - Aniston

While speaking with InStyle, Melissa mentioned some of the women who most inspired her, including Jennifer Aniston, 49, and Nicole Kidman, 51.

'I love that Jennifer Aniston, that little nugget,' she said. 'That's a person to the soles of her feet. Just solid, good.'

Melissa - Jennifer - Share - Friend - Sandra

Melissa and Jennifer also share a mutual friend: Sandra Bullock. Melissa and Sandra co-starred in the comedy The Heat in 2013.

Kidman also received solid marks from Melissa. 'I think Nicole Kidman is a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!