‘Game of Thrones’ Final Season Has “Exceeded the Bar” With Episodes That Feel Like Movies

/Film | 1/8/2019 | Ethan Anderton
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/gameofthrones-finalseason-clarke-harington.jpg

The final season of Game of Thrones is still a few months away, but that’s not stopping HBO from continuing to hype up the final six episodes of the epic fantasy series based on the books of George R.R. Martin. New footage from the final season debuted in a new HBO promo last weekend, but the cable network’s CEO Richard Plepler has seen much more, and he promises that the final season has exceeded expectations, and it’s mostly because each episode is like a movie unto itself.

Find out what to expect from Game of Thrones final season below.

Game - Thrones - Season - HBO - CEO

Speaking to Variety about the upcoming Game of Thrones final season, HBO CEO Richard Plepler makes it sounds like the series will go out with a bang:

“It’s a spectacle. The guys have done six movies. The reaction I had while watching them was, ‘I’m watching a movie.’ They knew the bar was high. They’ve exceeded the bar. I’ve watched them twice without any CGI and I’m in awe. Everybody’s in for an extraordinary treat of storytelling and of magical, magical production.”

Fact - Game - Thrones - Producers - Series

Considering the fact that we had heard Game of Thrones producers wanted to end the series with a film trilogy, we’re not surprised that the scale of these final episodes is along the lines of feature films. This...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!