Ed Buck's neighbor says the man who died at his home did not look high

Mail Online | 1/8/2019 | Ryan Parry West Coast Editor;Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/08/18/8279032-0-image-a-20_1546971381802.jpg

The man who became the second black man to die at a prominent Democratic donor's West Hollywood apartment seemed sober when he was seen by a neighbor minutes before a 911 call, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The dead man, who is still to be named, died after EMS were called to Ed Buck's home in the early hours of Monday morning.

Buck - Attorney - Man - Friend - Hillary

Buck's attorney said that the man, who was in his 50s and described as a friend of the Hillary Clinton donor, had a history of 'substance abuse' and had been behaving 'bizarrely' after Buck let him in, shortly after midnight.

But Jackie Tepper, one of Buck's neighbors, told DailyMail.com that she did not think the man was intoxicated.

Tepper - Daughter - Elvis - Presley - Songwriter

Tepper – the daughter of Elvis Presley songwriter Sid Tepper - said she saw a black man outside Buck's apartment just after midnight Monday.

She also said that seeing young black men at the apartment was something all his neighbors had come to expect.

Dogs - Golden - Globes - Time

'I came out at 12.15am to walk my dogs after the Golden Globes, so I know exactly what time it was,' she said.

'When I was walking by his apartment I saw a black man trying to buzz into the building.

Thinking - C**p - Men - Ed - Apartment

'I hesitated thinking, 'oh c**p', because we're so used to seeing young black men coming in and out of Ed's apartment at very odd hours.'

Buck's attorney Seymour Amster insisted to DailyMail.com that his client did not give the man any drugs and that he was already high when he arrived at Buck's apartment.

Tepper - Film - Producer - Hollywood - Man

But Tepper, a film producer in Hollywood, said the man appeared to be sober.

'He was fine, he did not seem inebriated,' she said.

'He - Building - Phone - Scarf - Jacket

'He wasn't stumbling, he was buzzing the building, he was on his phone. He had on a colorful scarf and jacket and a wool hat. He was bundled...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: