Dr Phil launches podcast 'Phil in the Blanks' Shaquille O'Nea, Jay Leno unlock secrets of success

Mail Online | 1/8/2019 | Jessica Finn For Dailymail.com
maddyb7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/08/03/8251664-0-image-a-2_1546916765564.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/08/4293163669241838181/1024x576_MP4_4293163669241838181.mp4

Dr. Phil McGraw is diving into the world of podcasting with his highly anticipated show Phil in the Blanks airing Tuesday with his first guest, Shaquille O'Neal, helping him kick off the series.

Dr. Phil tells DailyMail.com that he is excited to work in the time-restraint-free medium of podcasts, which will allow him to dive deep in his interviews with some of the biggest newsmakers of our time.

Television - Icon - Array - People - Jay

The television icon says he will be speaking with a wide array of influential people from Jay Leno, Charles Barkley, Kathy Bates, Dax Shepard, Steve Harvey and many more, and he will be interviewing them with a focus on their personal paths to success.

Scroll for video

'This - Dr - Phil - Show - Show

'This is completely different than the Dr. Phil show and that is why I am doing it. On the show I am always in clinical mode dealing with the problem in front of me and the story in front of me.'

'This is different because I'm not solving problems. I am talking to really interesting people doing really interesting things,' Dr. Phil says of his podcast.

Dr - Phil - Ability - Information - People

Dr. Phil, who is renowned for his ability to pull important and often guarded information out of people, is bringing his interviewing techniques to the forefront in Phil in the Blanks, as he tackles the tougher questions.

'I am talking to them in a way that no one is talking to them anymore,' he says of his influential guests.

Shaq - Dr - Phil - Basketball - Questions

With Shaq, Dr. Phil stayed away from the general basketball questions, and was able to get the NBA star and sportscaster to speak on some really hard line issues he faced growing up to eventually becoming one of the greatest players, ever.

Dr. Phil spoke to Shaq about how he was illiterate until 9th grade, how he was a bully, and how his father smacked...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!