SHOULD GRAHAM MERTZ START AT QUARTERBACK FOR THE WISCONSIN BADGERS IN 2019?

The Daily Caller | 1/7/2019 | Staff
jacensolo775 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Mertz_Hornibrook_2019-e1546885835981.jpg

Graham Mertz should be given every opportunity possible to start for the Wisconsin Badgers at quarterback next season.

This past season was a disaster of epic proportions when my Badgers finished 8-5. That will never be acceptable as long as I’m alive and supporting the program.

Anybody - Situation - Inconsistent - Quarterback - Play

Anybody who is being totally honest about the situation will admit the inconsistent quarterback play was a major contributor to losing five games. Yes, I recognize Hornibrook struggled with head injuries, and there’s only so much you can do about that.

However, that doesn’t excuse the bad play by the redshirt junior and sophomore backup Jack Coan. It was so bad at times, and Badger fans expect better.

Man - Way - Record - Touchdowns

The young man absolutely dominated on his way to throwing a record five touchdowns.

Listen and listen carefully because I want to be crystal clear here. Mertz should absolutely be given the opportunity to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!