Man spray-paints swastikas on Christmas abused for his German heritage by Jewish adoptive parents 

Mail Online | 1/8/2019 | Jessica Finn For Dailymail.com
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/07/23/8246356-0-image-a-3_1546904223944.jpg

A man who admitted to spray painting swastikas around his Florida neighborhood on Christmas day told authorities he was 'mistreated his whole life' over his German heritage by his Jewish adoptive parents and others.

Michael Peter Ill, 25, was caught on surveillance cameras leaving a trail of half a dozen swastikas and anti-Semitic slurs around the University of Central Florida campus, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Ill - Scrawlings - Words - Jews - Slogan

Ill's scrawlings included the words 'F*** the Jews' and a German slogan that means 'Germany forever.'

Police were able to locate Ill after they observed him on one surveillance video walking from the area of the vandalism and into his apartment at The Marquee complex.

Police - Upbringing - Connecticut

He told police that his upbringing in Connecticut was traumatic.

Ill said he was adopted by a couple of Russian Jewish descent and that his upbringing was painful as he claimed they abused him because of his German heritage, and that he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder as a result.

Deputies - Life - Hometown - Part - School

He also told deputies he was 'mistreated his whole life' in his hometown and in large part at the 'rich Jewish school' he attended.

Additionally, he blamed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?