Moment hoverboard explodes into flames while charging inside family's caravan

Mail Online | 6/26/2014 | Joseph Laws For Mailonline
tiffcourt011 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/06/18/8187940-0-image-a-7_1546798343793.jpg


Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/06/2732369827307406235/1024x576_MP4_2732369827307406235.mp4

Firefighters have shared a video of the moment a hoverboard exploded into flames and thick smoke in a bid to warn parents.

The gadget was charging inside a caravan when it started to smoke, prompting the family to rush it outside.

Ground - Plumes - Smoke - Cofton - Holiday

But when they set it on the ground it exploded, creating thick plumes of smoke at the Cofton Holiday Park in Dawlish, south Devon, this week.

A fire service spokesman said: 'When the crew arrived they found that the fire involved a hoverboard, which was on charge under the caravan awning.

'The - Owners

'The owners...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!