Christina El Moussa and new husband Ant Anstead share a smooch on romantic tropical honeymoon

Mail Online | 6/26/2014 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/05/16/8162772-0-image-a-8_1546707371282.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/05/3630083935535348269/1024x576_MP4_3630083935535348269.mp4

They wed in a romantic surprise ceremony just before Christmas.

And Christina El Moussa, 35, looked to be having the perfect honeymoon in Bora Bora with her new husband Ant Anstead on Friday.

HGTV - Favorite - Pictures - Couple - Smooch

The HGTV favorite shared pictures of the loved-up couple sharing a smooch on an idyllic tropical beach.

The bikini-clad beauty showcased her flat tummy and perky figure in a skimpy black two-piece.

Former-policeman - Television - Presenter - Hunky - Physique

She cuddled up to the British former-policeman turned television presenter, who revealed his own hunky physique.

They were stood on white sands against a backdrop of turquoise waters and picture-perfect water villas, as Christina raved this had now been ticked off her 'bucket list.'

Resort - Honeymooners - Dream - Couple - Destination

The resort looked to be a honeymooners' dream, and the couple revealed they had reached the destination by propeller plane followed by water taxi.

Christina got stuck straight in to the warm waters, jumping from their water bungalow with private pool into the inviting waters of the ocean.

Husband - Instagram - Days - Rock - Paper

Her new husband also revealed to Instagram that the couple start their days by playing rock, paper, scissors - in order to decide who has to get up to make coffee.

He shared a throwback video of himself and El Moussa laying on a beach competing in the game.

'Had - Video - Faves

He captioned: 'Had to reshare this video! As it goes down as one of my faves of 2018!'

'Reason is @christinaelmoussa and I play scissor, paper,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!