PICTURED: 3 children 'murdered at Texas apartment by 27-year-old boyfriend of their mother, 24'

Mail Online | 1/4/2019 | Leah Simpson For Dailymail.com;Ross Ibbetson For Mailonline
brunodeuce44 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/04/19/8140116-0-image-a-42_1546631197688.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/04/7756145013865102035/1024x576_MP4_7756145013865102035.mp4

The identities of the three young children murdered in their Texas apartment on Thursday have been revealed.

Six-week-old girl Ashanti Mehmood, two-year-old boy Prince Larry Brown and five-year-old girl Angela Pilot, were slayed in the incident that took place in the Texas City home located very close to a police station.

Mother - Kimaria - Nelson - Head - Life

Their mother Kimaria Nelson, 24, was shot in the head and was fighting for her life on Friday. She shared the youngest baby, born a day after Thanksgiving, with suspect Juniad Hashim Mehmood.

s

Children

It has not been confirmed exactly how the children were killed.

Recent images show the tot's elder sibling mesmerized her as they celebrated Christmas.

Police - Man - Suspicion - Children - Cops

Police arrested the man on suspicion of killing the three young children, after he reportedly told cops: 'I killed my family.'

They received the 'incoherent' call around the same time they obtained warrant for his arrest. Reports say he sounded audibly distraught when held in the back of the police car.

Mehmood - Assault - Investigation - Charges - Bond

Mehmood was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon although the investigation continues and his charges are expected to be updated. He was being held without bond.

The suspect was wanted by police after a concerned relative called them to Pointe Ann Apartments at around 6pm Thursday.

Grandfather - Taurus - Nelson - Kimaria - Father

Their grandfather Taurus Nelson, who is Kimaria's father, said the innocent little ones didn't deserve to be victims.

'When I pulled up (to the police station last night) I said "this ain’t good." And when I got out, I found that out,' he told Click2Houston. 'My grandbabies ain’t do nothing to him. They didn’t deserve that. No kid deserves that. I’m glad he turned himself in.'

Nelson - University - Texas - Medical - Branch

Nelson was rushed to University of Texas Medical Branch, a Galveston hospital, and underwent surgery. She was in stable condition Friday.

A manhunt was launched in the city, 48 miles southeast of Houston on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.