Katie Price unveils enormous new tattoo as she 'plans TENTH boob job' to replace her 'Frankent*ts'

Mail Online | 1/4/2019 | Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/04/17/8135340-0-image-a-77_1546621624355.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/11/3221647810230109130/1024x576_MP4_3221647810230109130.mp4

She regularly alters her appearance.

And Katie Price, 40, has revealed a brand new, enormous, £500 bow tattoo, which covers the left hand side of her waist and is designed with a large heart at the centre.

Glamour - Model - Inking - Reports - Tenth

The former glamour model unveiled her fresh inking as reports emerged that she is planning her tenth boob job, to replace her 'Frankent*ts' with 'Fembot' nipples - surgery which she is set to get 'for free'.

Katie's new inking, visible through its protective cellophane wrapping, appeared to be freshly etched into her skin as the glamour model lent against a chair, with her white jumper rolled up to display the tattoo for a photograph.

Glamour - Model - Reveal - Boob - Job

The former glamour model's tattoo reveal comes as it was reported that she is lining up another boob job, in a bid to have 'nipples like bullets' - similar in style to the Fembots in Austin Powers.

A source close to Katie told The Sun Online she is calling on Belgian Dr Frank Plovier - who she refers to as 'Mr Fix It' - to perform the surgery for free, after her last boob job was 'totally botched' and left her with 'Frankent*ts'.

Insider - 'Katie - Boob - Job - Way

The insider said: 'Katie is lining up yet another boob job because she hates the way her breasts look. She calls them Frankent*ts.

'This time the work will be free because she says the last one was totally botched. It left her with scar tissue damage and an egg-sized indent under her right breast.'

Source - Katie - 'perfect - Body - Years

The source also claimed that Katie is desperate to get back the 'perfect' body, which she had when she was just 25 years old and showed off during her stint in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The insider said: 'She's been saying: "I want the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?