Katie Price stays in bed with her son Harvey all night as Kris Boyson jets off on holiday

Mail Online | 1/4/2019 | Lily Waddell;Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/04/08/8118912-0-image-a-4_1546590619227.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/04/3873667929787680834/1024x576_MP4_3873667929787680834.mp4

Katie Price didn't leave her son Harvey's side when they lay in bed together all night after she reportedly told pals she's dumping Kris Boyson as he jet off on holiday.

The mother-of-five, 40, shared the sweet exchange with her eldest child, whom she shares with her ex Dwight Yorke, in her bedroom on Thursday via Instagram.

Katie - Camera - Harvey - Covers - Katie

While Katie was behind the camera lens, 16-year-old Harvey got comfortable under the covers in Katie's bed as they enjoyed quality one-on-one time together.

The reality star wrote in the caption accompanied with the clip: 'Harvey loves the odd occasions I let him sleep in my bed! my big baby bear I just love him so much.'

Video - Katie - Son - Boy - Mum

In the video, Katie tells her son he's a 'lucky boy' because he's staying in his mum's bed all night and Harvey lovingly responds with a 'love you'.

Katie questioned: 'Mummy's bed all night?'

Harvey - Yeah

Harvey replied: 'Oh yeah.'

She told him: 'Lucky boy.'

And he responded: 'Love you.'

Katie put all her efforts into her family as her romantic partner Kris, 29, jetted out of the country for a sunny holiday.

Instagram - Stories - Ya - Passport - Bikini

He wrote on Instagram stories: 'Get ya passport & your bikini.'

It comes as Katie has reportedly told friends she has 'cold feet' about her future with boyfriend Kris Boyson.

Star - Rant - Pals - Friend - Melodie

The star launched into a candid rant to pals at her close friend Melodie Pope's New Year's Eve wedding, according to a new report from The Sun, admitting she doesn't want to marry Kris because he's 'too controlling'.

The mum of five is also alleged to have told her pals she wants to marry for money next time she walks down the aisle, after three failed marriages.

Kris - Katie - Date - Glam - Wedding

While Kris was Katie's date at the glam wedding, according to The Sun, Katie spent much of her night hitting the bar and complaining about her love...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!