Former Fox host Abby Huntsman reveals shock at Tucker Carlson's anti-women rant

Mail Online | 1/4/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/04/06/8117376-0-image-a-124_1546584652067.jpg

Former Fox News host Abby Huntsman has revealed her shock at Tucker Carlson's latest rant against women's rights.

On Wednesday Carlson launched a bizarre rant on his eponymous show saying the American dream is dying because men are in decline.

Women - Women - Marriages - Children - Wedlock

He claimed that because women are getting paid more than women, there are less marriages and more children being born out of wedlock which he spiraled into increased crime and drug abuse.

Huntsman, 32, appeared on The View on Thursday where she was asked about her former co-worker's rant. She revealed she could barely recognize the Tucker she once knew.

'I - Show - Tucker - Tucker - Time

'I anchored a show with Tucker and this is so different than the Tucker that I know,' she added, noting the time the two hosted Fox & Friends together.

She went on to say that he was actually very supportive of the women in his circle, a sentiment that didn't quite match up with his speech.

'Anyone - Him—he - Career

'Anyone that's worked closely with him—he was so supportive of my career and wanted me to succeed,' she said.

'He’s also a big proponent of marriage and families, that is probably the biggest thing for him, but he was always great to anyone he worked with, people of different backgrounds, immigrants. He loved helping them out. So if you know Tucker personally, you would say he has a heart of gold,' she added.

Points - Husband

Touching on his points she added: 'I’d be thrilled to make more than my husband.'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!