Margot Robbie cuddles up to Michael B Jordan on the cover of W Magazine

Mail Online | 1/3/2019 | Kelby Vera For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/03/17/8097732-0-image-a-67_1546538366335.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/18/6095917025906310607/1024x576_MP4_6095917025906310607.mp4

She's never been accused of having a shortage of style.

And Margot Robbie certainly made that clear in her latest appearance in W Magazine.

Tonya - Actress - Duty - Best - Performance

The I, Tonya actress, 28, did double duty for the Best Performance Issue, first covering the magazine opposite the overwhelmingly charming Michael B. Jordan while also putting on a show in a wild, pink look inside the publication.

For Margot's cover, which was shot by veteran fashion photographer Tim Walker, she got up-close-and-personal to Black Panther looker Michael B. Jordan.

Chanel - Cardigan - Hairdo - Aussie - Actress

Donning a cozy Chanel cardigan with a sky-hi beehive hairdo, the Aussie actress looked like she was in her element.

The handsome Mr. Jordan hunched over her shoulder while offering up his world-class smile.

Margot - Cover - Approach - Mag - Bubblegum

While Margot looked lovely on her cover, she took a more daring approach inside the mag, rocking an edgy bubblegum pink outfit styled by Sara Moonves.

Her fashion-forward ensemble consisted of a blush-colored Giu Giu turtleneck and a PVC coat open to reveal magenta Vex Clothing tights worn with a flamingo-hued headscarf, pointed white Mary-Jane Manolo Blahnik heels, and ivory dinner opera gloves from Urstadt Swan.

Fashionista - Magazine - Carpet

The fashionista told the magazine about her very first stroll down the red carpet.

'I was 18. The Australian equivalent of the Emmys is called the Logies, and I was nominated. It was my big moment, the biggest thing that had happened to me.

'So - Dress - Front - Back - Lots

'So I went all out on the dress: It was very short at the front, long at the back, lots of layers, bright colors, and shiny fabric. It was, like, orange, black, orange, black—with a big bow at the back. I had stipple-looking hair, and I was very tan.

'It was…a look. I don’t regret it, because I was 18 and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.