Jada Pinkett Smith Trusts This YouTube Trainer's Free Workout to Sculpt Her Killer Abs

PEOPLE.com | 1/2/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/jada-smith.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1080px,567px&resize=1200,630

In honor of the New Year, Jada Pinkett Smith is letting some of her fans in on how she maintains such a toned figure.

The 47-year-old actress, who hosts Red Table Talk with her mother, Adrienne Banfield-Jones, 65, and daughter with husband Will Smith, 18-year-old Willow, shared on Facebook Watch that she often relies on fitness bloggers to stay in shape.

Workouts - Mom - Care - Body - Way

Introducing some of the at-home workouts, the mom of two began, “Taking care of your body in the way in which you want is an act of self-love … Self-love is discipline.”

She then joined YouTuber Whitney Simmons. “Whenever I need tips on how to work out specific parts of my body, I go to Whitney Simmons’ YouTube page,” Pinkett Smith says, adding that the influencer makes taking on the gym and lifting weights super simple.

Simmons - Generations - Women - Moves - Home

Simmons then shows the three generations of women a few moves that are easy to do at home.

The first is a bicep curl into a shoulder press. Take a light weight, around 5 lbs., and hold it in your fists with palms out. Then curl it up, rotate palms out again, and lift the weights up while keeping hands close to the ears. Reverse the motion on the way down. Try three sets of 10 repetitions each, and be sure to tighten the core the whole time.

Simmons - High-intensity - Training - HIIT - Cardio

Simmons also recommends some high-intensity interval training, or H.I.I.T., for quick cardio. The point is to push hard for 30 seconds and rest for 30 seconds for 5 minutes straight. One possible workout to try during your H.I.I.T. session is a step-up using a step or another object that can hold your weight.

And last, Simmons talked about ab circuits— a series of several exercises done...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.