Abby Huntsman announces she is expecting twins just 13 months after giving birth to first child

Mail Online | 1/2/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/02/16/8053318-0-image-a-20_1546445075780.jpg

She gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Isabel, in November 2017.

And now Abby Huntsman will be welcoming two more to her family.

Twins - Wednesday

She revealed to People she is pregnant with twins on Wednesday.

The 32-year-old The View co-host told the outlet she 'knew something was different this time.'

'I - Something - Pregnancy - People

'I was actually worried that something was wrong with this pregnancy because I felt sick immediately,' she explained to People.

'I was sick with Isabel, but not until about eight weeks, so I was worried something might have been wrong.'

'When - Doctor - Anything - Television - Personality

'When I went to the doctor I was, if anything, just concerned about it,' revealed the Pennsylvania-born television personality.

'Now, looking back, it makes sense, because I think the hormones were triple what they would normally be.'

News - Twins - Somewhat - Surprise - Abby

The news of twins comes as somewhat of a surprise to Abby, as she does not 'have any immediate relatives that have twins.'

It wasn't just a surprise to her either as she revealed her parents 'started laughing' when she told them the news.

Husband - Jeffrey - Livingston - Reaction - Tot

Her husband, Jeffrey Livingston, meanwhile, had an even more hilarious reaction tot he news, as Abby divulged, 'When the doctor told us [it was twins], my husband fainted, which was just classic.'

'I think he saw two sacs in there and I could see it on his face,' she unveiled about the moments leading up to the fall.

'He - Doctor

'He turned white, and then when the doctor told us, he fell.

'Another doctor had to come in, and they were wiping him down with towels and giving him sugar.'

People - Couple - Fertility - Treatments - Twins

People revealed that the couple 'conceived without fertility treatments,' making the twins even more of a surprise.

Abby had kept her pregnancy underwraps from most until Wednesday, however, both Whoopi Goldberg and Meghan McCain were already in on the news, and have 'been so supportive and so great.'

'Meghan

'Meghan...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!