Brave mother who was punched, whipped and BURNED by vicious ex-lover urges victims to get help

Mail Online | 1/1/2019 | Joel Adams For Mailonline
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/31/11/7983702-0-image-a-26_1546255641642.jpg

A mother-of-two has revealed how her boxer ex-boyfriend beat her so viciously that she was left in a coma for nine days.

Over three days, Sian Davies, 33, was viciously assaulted, punched, whipped, and burnt by her then-boyfriend, Dennis Ross, 33, who left her with a catalogue of injuries including cigarette burns on her arms and four missing teeth.

Doctors - Hour

Doctors revealed that if she had been left for another hour, she would have died.

In December 2017, Ross was jailed for a minimum of seven years for attempted murder.

Miss - Davies - Newport - Women - Relationships

Now, Miss Davies, of Newport, is speaking out to encourage other women in abusive relationships to seek help.

She said: 'I'm lucky to be alive, and I want to stop other women becoming a statistic like I nearly was.'

April - Davies - Dennis - Ross - Friend

In April 2016, Sian Davies met Dennis Ross through a friend. She said he was 'really charming', spending the next year helping her decorate her flat.

She said: 'In May 2017, we started dating and I knew I was falling for him.

'He - Boxer - Gym - Moves

'He was a boxer and helped me out in the gym, showing me some moves.

'It made me feel better knowing that I'd be able to protect myself if I ever needed to.'

July - Dennis - Grandmother - Marian*

In July 2017, she met Dennis' grandmother Marian*, 85.

She said: 'Marian was lovely, and reminded me of my nan. But Dennis got annoyed with her because she hadn't ironed his shirt. She agreed to do it but Dennis was still angry.'

Couple - Dennis - Car

The couple drove back to Dennis' flat and she consoled him in the car, trying to calm him down.

As she texted her mum, Sharon, 54, Dennis snatched her phone off her.

Miss - Davies - 'He - Attention

Miss Davies said: 'He was annoyed that I wasn't paying him any attention.

'I tried to grab my phone back but Dennis was too strong. Instead he yanked me off the sofa and strangled me.

'He - Look

'He had a look...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!