Knife attacker armed with long blade stabs at least three people at Manchester's Victoria Station 

Mail Online | 12/31/2018 | George Martin For Mailonline
cv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/31/23/8000546-0-image-a-33_1546298586965.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/31/8301886418643010227/1024x576_MP4_8301886418643010227.mp4

A knifeman shouting 'Allah' has been arrested after stabbing three people in a brutal frenzy in Manchester Victoria station this evening.

At least three people were stabbed in the attack at the city center transport hub, including one British Transport Police officer and two members of the public who are currently receiving treatment in hospital.

Attacker - Kitchen - Knife - Police - Officers

The attacker was said to have been armed with a 'long kitchen knife' and was pepper sprayed and tasered before being arrested by police officers, who were quickly on the scene.

BBC journalist Sam Clack who came within touching distance of the attacker, said he heard the man shout 'Allah' as he launched the terrifying frenzy.

Interview - BBC - News - Aftermath - Incident

In an interview with BBC News in the immediate aftermath of the incident, Mr Clack said: 'It was pretty scary. It was just me on the platform and as I was standing there I heard the most blood-curdling scream I had ever heard from a woman nearby.

'It looked like there was a fight going on. I heard the guy starting 'Allah' distinctly. I didn't hear the rest of the sentence.'

Platform - Guy - Towards - Feet

'Police very quickly were on the platform and the guy started backing up towards me. And he got to within seven or eight feet of me and was looking around very skittish.

'I looked down and in his hand I saw that the man had a kitchen knife with a black handle and a long 12-inch blade.'

Mr - Clack - Police - Officers - Attacker

According to Mr Clack, one of the police officers then tried to taser the attacker, but missed, before another officer pepper sprayed the man and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...