Appeals Court Grants Trump’s Request To Halt Emoluments Case – Mueller Probe Asks For Delay In Dr. Jerome Corsi’s Lawsuit Against Them!

www.investmentwatchblog.com | 12/28/2018 | IWB
bungienet (Posted by) Level 3

On December 17, President Trump filed an appeal requesting that a district-level lawsuit from the Maryland and D.C. attorneys general accusing him of illegally taking foreign government cash through his Washington hotel be frozen due to the government shutdown. His request was granted by the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, stating the following: “The briefing schedule is suspended pending further order of the court.”

The DOJ’s request in the emoluments case was not the only delay request the government filed due to the shutdown. Cases involving immigration-related lawsuits are also frozen. I know that is good news for the Trump Administration.

Case - Dr - Jerome - Corsi - Lawsuit

One case some of you might be familiar with is Dr. Jerome Corsi’s lawsuit against special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. I want to discuss this case, as it is extremely interesting to me – complex but interesting.

Dr. Corsi is suing the Mueller probe, and this is the interesting part – get this!

Counsel - Robert - Mueller - HAS - ASKED

Special counsel Robert Mueller HAS ASKED to delay Dr.Jerome Corsi’s lawsuit, citing the government shutdown. Now let me ask you this, WHY, OH WHY, would Mueller ask to delay this lawsuit?

Federal agencies and special counsel Robert Mueller wants a U.S. district judge to delay an upcoming hearing in a lawsuit brought by Dr.Jerome Corsi!!! Are you kidding me? In taking this action, Mueller is lending credence to Dr. Corsi’s accusations against him.

Lawyer - Corsi - Request - Delay - DOJ

A lawyer for Corsi says that the request for a delay was being “proffered tactically,” and asserted “it is highly doubtful” that DOJ attorneys “are actually prohibited from working.”

I am afraid that Corsi’s attorney may be wrong, as we are seeing other lawsuits being delayed due to the government shutdown.

Particulars - Corsi/Mueller - Lawsuit - Well - Course

What are the particulars of the Corsi/Mueller lawsuit? What is really going on? Well, of course, it does not take a rocket scientist to agree that Dr. Corsi is being...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.investmentwatchblog.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!