Sexual Habits of Quails and Daydreaming: Rand Paul Reveals Most Ridiculous Gov’t Waste of 2018

Conservative Tribune | 12/26/2018 | Cillian Zeal
joseph76 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Rand-Paul-for-Dec.-26.jpg

Just in time to wrap up the outgoing year, Sen. Rand Paul last week gave the country a Festivus airing of grievances on Twitter involving all of the stuff the government wasted money on in 2018.

The Kentucky Republican isn’t just one of the upper chamber’s most notable budget hawks, he’s also one of the funnier lawmakers in office, and it shows on social media. On Sunday, he turned his Twitter feed over to the absurdities of government waste (along with a few choice memes to go with the extended rant).

MORNING - Welcome - Everyone - Holiday - Festivus

“GOOD MORNING! Welcome to everyone’s favorite holiday, #Festivus!” Paul tweeted. “I’ve got a lot of problems with you people, and now you’re gonna hear about them!”

Along with some great “Seinfeld” GIFs, he also had a lot of grievances to air.

Grievance - Policy - Establishment - Washington - DC

His first grievance was “against the entire foreign policy establishment of Washington DC, who 2 years ago were swearing that Donald Trump was going to start multiple nuclear wars or something. Now they are mad because he is STOPPING two wars. How about you just admit you hate the President, love war and have been wrong for the last 20 years on every part of foreign policy?”

Do you think the government wastes too much money?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

While - Paul - Spending - Government - Projects

After a little while, however, Paul got to profligate spending on useless government projects.

“One of the things I hate most about Washington is that they have literally NO IDEA how to spend your money. That’s why I do waste reports, and do a FESTIVUS WASTE REPORT with some of the worst offenders of the year,” he tweeted.

Offenders - Study

One of the worst offenders: A study involving the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!