Mariah Carey poses with ex husband Nick Cannon and their twins Monroe and Morocco on Christmas Eve

Mail Online | 4/30/2008 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/26/06/7829424-0-image-a-103_1545804764209.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/16/3597938948389617957/1024x576_MP4_3597938948389617957.mp4

Mariah Carey sure loves to get in the Christmas spirit.

On Monday, the 48-year-old star looked festive in her red ensemble while posing with her ex husband Nick Cannon, 38, and their seven-year-old twins Monroe and Morocco in Aspen, Colorado.

Family - Time - Hours - Date - Night

Their family time comes just hours after she had date night with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka, 35.

Nick shared the family snap to his Instagram with the caption: 'Twas the night before Christmas.'

Duo - April - Divorce - December

The duo were married from April 30, 2008 until they split in 2014; he filed for divorce in December 2014.

Their divorce was finalized in 2016 and the two have remained amicable for their children, who they welcomed April 30, 2011.

Mariah - Snap - Media - Kids - Santa

Mariah also posted a snap to her social media while posing with the kids and Santa Claus.

The singer's long note said, 'MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I am so grateful for all my blessings this year. I am so so so thankful for having loved ones by my side - my family, friends and fans ❤️ I wish you all the merriest Christmas - may it be filled with joy, peace and laughter! That's all I *really* want for Christmas!'

Day - Siren - Date - Beau - Bryan

This comes the day after the siren was seen on a date with beau Bryan Tanaka.

The two bundled up as they were seen walking in Aspen, Colorado.

Mariah - Cream - Pom - Pom - Top

Mariah looked youthful in her cream colored hat with a pom pom on top. Her beau wore a Santa hat with a leopard print trim.

She also had on a Bulldog sweatshirt with large gold Louis Vuitton earrings.

Purse - Hermes - Arm - Dior - Boots

A black purse from Hermes rested on her arm and she modeled Dior ski boots.

The siren was also seen in the Vuitton store, most likely picking up last-minute gifts for her family.

Performer - Christmas - Spirit

She was not the only performer getting in the Christmas spirit.

Taylor Swift was seen not with her beau Joe...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!