Candice Marie Benbow bakes cake for rude, loud neighbor and teaches lesson about kindness

Mail Online | 12/25/2018 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/24/19/7797838-0-image-a-30_1545679789629.jpg

A New Jersey woman has shown why it's always best to lead with kindness — even when it comes to dealing with a rude neighbor.

Candice Marie Benbow, 37, was pushed to her limit last week when her loud next-door neighbor was blasting his music yet again, this time playing songs at top volume until four in the morning.

Patience - Candice - Wall - Door - Police

Though her patience was tried, however, Candice didn't bang on the wall, go next door to yell, or even call the police. Instead, she baked her neighbor a cake, and was rewarded later with a face-to-face conversation with her neighbor that didn't go as expected.

Candice shared her aggravation on Twitter on December 15 with a thread that quickly earned widespread attention.

Way - Neighbor - Night - Party - Letter

'I wanted the best way to tell my neighbor that he tried it with his late night party. So I wrote him a letter and baked him a cake,' she wrote.

She included a snapshot of the letter, which she'd typed up and left with the cake outside his door.

'We - Circumstances - Note

'We haven't formally met and I hate we're doing so under these circumstances,' the note began.

'When you come home every evening and blast music, I've come to expect it. Sometimes, it's a song I hadn't heard in a while and I appreciate the throwback. Other times, it's something I've never heard before and I've been able to google a few lyrics and add it to my weekly playlists. To be fair, you've helped me catch a vibe.

Night - Fam - Limit

'But last night... Fam, you tried it. You really, really did,' she wrote, noting that she had finally been pushed to her limit.

'I don't know if you were hosting the official after-party for our building's holiday social or single-handedly determining this generation's R&B king. But 3am is just too late to be that loud.

'At 3:26, I couldn't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!