Exclusive BTS: Watch Jordan Peterson Meet with Donald Trump Jr. at Student Action Summit

Breitbart | 12/24/2018 | Staff
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/12/Screen-Shot-2018-12-24-at-11.15.35-AM-e1545668264996.png

Watch psychology professor Dr. Jordan Peterson speak about how the Right and Left may be able to find common ground on the topic of sexual deviance among young people in society with Donald Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, Charlie Kirk, and others behind the scenes at last week’s Turning Point USA’s annual Student Action Summit in West Palm Beach, Florida.

This video was taken Thursday in the green room moments before Peterson took the stage to address thousands of students in attendance.

Transcript

Transcript below:

I was in Washington a week ago, and I was thinking, we were talking about how to bring people together across the House divide, because the House is extraordinarily divided now, and people aren’t talking, and I thought it would be very interesting — well — abortion is obviously a key issue, but it’s one that’s unbelievably contentious.

Things - Regards - Abortion - Issue - Time

One of the things I thought about with regards to the abortion issue, is that, by the time you’re talking about abortion, you’re probably having the wrong conversation, which is why it’s so deeply polarized. There’s a sequence of bad decisions that have already occurred by the time that’s the conversation, and one of the things you see that’s really quite interesting — and I just started to think about it this way, in this last week or so, is that — the traditional right, the conservative types, are pushing quite hard, and always have, for the encapsulation of sexual behavior within a fairly traditional structure, marriage.

But you know, you’re seeing sexual taboos — sexual taboos are very common across cultures, but — you’re seeing the same thing emerge on the Left in a completely different form, because on the one hand, especially the radical...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!