Mariah Carey snuggles up with her son Moroccan after hitting the ski slopes with the kids 

Mail Online | 12/23/2018 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/24/00/7772812-0-image-a-6_1545611022110.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/22/7838364820273674508/1024x576_MP4_7838364820273674508.mp4

Mariah Carey took some time off from skiing in Aspen, Colorado to cuddle up with her son Moroccan.

She posted a photo to Instagram on Sunday of the two curled up together with the caption: 'Cozying up on the eve of Christmas Eve!'

Pop - Icon - Photo - Herself - Frolicking

The pop icon, 48, also posted a photo of herself frolicking in the snow.

The singer and actress posted the photos two days after she went skiing with her two young twins, Moroccan and Monroe, both seven.

Mariah - T-shirt - Santa - Hat

Mariah was dressed in a casual graphic T-shirt and a Santa hat.

Moroccan was suited up in a navy blue pajama set blending Santas and Christmas trees with robots and dinosaurs.

Butterfly - Singer - Photo - Sunday - Pile

The Butterfly singer also posted a photo later Sunday of herself playing around in a snow pile.

On Saturday, Mariah reposted a tweet her holiday song, All I Want For Christmas Is You.

Christmas - Classic - Worldwide - ITunes - Chart

The modern Christmas classic had reached #1 on both the Worldwide iTunes chart and Spotify's Global Top 50. In addition to Mariah's iconic version, numerous artists have recorded the track in recent years.

On Saturday, she posted pictures with her fraternal twins, Moroccan and Monroe.

Slopes - Demkids - Lingering - Cold - Caption

'Shutting down the slopes with demkids. Keeping it festive despite my lingering cold,' she wrote in the caption.

Mariah looked ski-chic in a slick black puffer coat.

She added a glamorous...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!