Geordie Shore EXCLUSIVE: 'Curvy and proud' Faith Mullen will never be pressured into surgery

Mail Online | 12/23/2018 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/23/21/7768796-0-image-a-120_1545600107383.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/20/5842694174202154654/1024x576_MP4_5842694174202154654.mp4

She recently hit out at cruel body shamers as she insisted she's 'proud' of her stunning size 16 figure.

And Geordie Shore newbie Faith Mullen proudly flaunted her curves in a tiny two-piece as she hit the beach in Tenerife.

Inch - Baywatch - Babe - Scanty - Swimwear

Looking every inch the Baywatch babe in her scanty swimwear, the 19-year-old reality starlet oozed confidence in the snaps, as she told MailOnline that she will never succumb to pressure to lose weight.

She explained: 'I’ve always been a big girl since I was young and I’ve never felt pressure to look a certain way.

Size - Plans - Weight - Plans - Loss

'I’m an average size and have no plans to lose weight and no plans to have weight loss surgery. Now I’m on TV I still feel no pressure.

'I’m happy as me and won't conform to what people on social media think you should look like. I’m curvy and proud!'

Faith - Trolls - Cruel - Body - Shamers

Faith was recently forced to hit out at trolls, defending herself after cruel body shamers made disparaging remarks about her curvaceous figure.

Taking to Twitter earlier this month, she hit back: 'To all the body shamers out there I just want to let you know I am happy with my weight. I am proud to be a size 16 and my weight effects you more than it does me... [sic]'.

Faith - Comments - Trolls - Break-up - Jibes

Faith has always been good at brushing off cruel comments, but recently broke down as she pleaded with trolls to stop slamming her for her recent break-up, confessing that she could take jibes about her appearance but not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!